Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pedro to the rescue..

I passed Figueira da Foz light house and come in to the main town. There is a river called Ria da Mondego which needs crossing but the bridge which goes by the same name. The problem is its a really long bridge and looked to only allow cars / trucks on it. I spoke to a local who said that I could ride around it and its only 10 miles or so. So off I went to by pass it. To cut a long story short I was riding for about an hour and found myself in the same spot. Some how I had done a great big loop and straight back to where I had started.

This is where Pedro come to the rescue. He is a local sparks who works for the water company. I asked him for directions out of there and said did one better and offered to give me a lift in his van. So we put the bike in the back of his van and he took me as cross the river..
Thank you very very very much Mr Pedro for your help.. God bless you my friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment