Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello Civisation. The Algarve Wecomes You.

The tree lined roads in to logos was simply stunning. The ever changing climb and decent of the landscape tell you something is changing. Its seems that as you approach the coast the land rises before the descent down to life. Logos now seems distant in my mind now that I'm in Portimao. The famous rocks of priaia rochca stand out and remind me of when I was young on family holidays or have i just seen them to many times on travel brochures. I stop and take a break to full look at them and snap away with my camera. I rode slowly along the beach front looking at all the shops and bars getting ready for the summer madness. I can now hear different ascents, German, French, Irish, English and Portuguese. This is tourist town in a state of ready ness. The lobster look is never far away and the poor pain skin victim seems OK with the third degree burns.

I ride around the bay and hope to see signs for a campsite sooner than later. My luck is in and I'm soon setting up the tent and settling in for the night. Enjoy the photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment