Friday, June 28, 2013

Calahonda Green

Its just coming up to a month since I started my cycling adventure. I have ridden through parts if northern Spain, the west coast of Portugal and then back in to Spain which took me to Sevilla. I then took a train Malage where I called an old friend who moved over here five years ago and now lives in Calahonda. He and his amazing family have kindly let me stay in there home for a few days. It feels like only the other day that we would be chatting in the car showroom where we all worked but its been over eight years. Since then they have had two lovely children, Jack and Catlin and moved to Spain. Yesterday I spent they day with them and watched Caitlin ride her horse baileora and made Jack wish he stayed at home when we went to the shopping mall. They are such an amazing family and its clear to see that moving to the Costa del sol has enriched their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment