Saturday, June 22, 2013

Flying bikes and spicy sausages

Got bitten to bites last night. A moziy must of gotten in the tent and feasted on some fresh English meat. When I arrived at the campsite yesterday I decided that it would be a day of catching up on cleaning and maintenance. So before dinner I did all my cloths washing by hand, the old fashion way and hung it up to dry. Then made dinner which was pork escalopes and pasta followed by an apple and cranberries.

After the shock of being bitten to bits I decided to clean the gears on the bike and make some little adjustments. I come up with my own little tree workshop and let me tell you it worked a treat. I bought some oven cleaner to take the old grease off and washed it down with water. Then being an idiot I decided to mess with the adjustment of the gears. Two hours later I think I got it to the same place I started. Lunch time had fallen upon me so I made some spicy Portuguese sausages with bread rolls. Cleaned packed up and hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment