Saturday, July 27, 2013

The beautiful Italian coastline.

I start end my ride this morning from Latte and every part of the journey is simply beautiful and enchanting with each village / town I went thru. You could easily stop in each place and take photos. The road rises and falls as you go in and out of each village. The winding roads full of flowers and lush green plants fill the air with a freshness of mountain roads. There was one section that is purpose built for cyclist and walkers and must stretch 20 miles. They have even made tunnels for the path, its a cyclist dream. I think the path starts in San Remo, which it self is a stunning town.

I have a question if anyone can answer for me. If noticed that all the expensive boats / small ships are registered to George Town and I think carry its flag. It simply can not be that all these super rich people come from George Town. It must be some sort of tax thing. I would really like to know? 

So tonight I'm in a new camping ground somewhere on the Italian coast and I'm sitting at their little bar / restaurant and watching the locals dancing to old Italian song while drinking a JD and coke.. Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment