Friday, July 12, 2013

Rainbows over Alhambra

So I finally arrived in Granada after a long hard slog but it was so worth it. I headed for the city centre looking for the tourist office. I've now learnt that this is always the first point of call. I asked the very helpful chap for the top five attractions. He promptly circled on the map along with the train station which I also asked for. Next I went straight to the station to find out what times the train leaves for my next destination and then I went in search for cheap digs for the night.

Digs sorted, showed and shaved I headed out to Mirador San Nicolas. I had it on special authority that this was the perfect place to view the Alhambra as the sunsets over this glorious and Romantic city. I was not disappointed, as I sat down at my table the sun was setting which lit up Alhambra and then if the vista wasn't stunning enough a rainbow welcomed the evening in. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment