Monday, July 22, 2013

Sold the wrong ticket

So last night I purchased my ticket for Marseille. I didn't realise that I had too change but when I looked at the ticket closely I realised that I did. The change point is Montpellier. So when I arrived at the station I had a 40 minute wait. Standing there a porter was walking up and down so I asked him if I was on the right platform. Yes he said but the but can not go on the train.. With a confused look on my face he told me that bikes are not allowed on the TGV. The long and short of it is that I should of been getting to Marseille at 2.33pm, now I have to go to Avignon and we will get there at 3.55pm and I still have to get to Marseille. Not a happy boy not to mention the cost because I bet the TGV cost a lot more than the local trains. When I get to Marseille I'll be looking for so money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment