Monday, July 22, 2013

Barcelona bedsit

Got into Barcelona late last night, about 11pm. As soon as I walked out of the station I went in search for a room. The first place I tried was a no go but the guy pointed me in the right direction and found what I call a bedsit. 45 Euros got me a room a hot shower and that was it. Had a shower and hit the streets to see what is what. The night life is alive and kicking and the bars were full. Lots of pretty people, couples of many kinds and tourists. After a little walk sleep was calling me to bed so I headed back for the night. After getting up later i searched for the main station for my exist plan.
After working out that my train was leaving at 5pm I made my way around the city. As always there is never enough time but I did manage to get a good look around.

Good bye Barcelona and good bye Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment