Sunday, July 14, 2013

Random acts update 4

Please forgive me if this post goes a bit crazy but as I'm typing I've just finished dinking three pints of beer with a lovely elderly couple from England and I'm now pissed

Back to my post.. Random acts update 4. As I was riding today I found a wallet on the side of the road. Inside it had all the chaps credit cards, drivers licence, and his ni card. So I picked it up in the hope that I would find a copper to hand it to. As predicted a copper was found and the wallet handed over. Let's hope it ft finds its owner..

Also I met up with a lovely couple who were on bikes. I'm sorry but I've forgotten their names. They told me a route that followed the coast to my camping site.

Update Sunday morning
Just woke up with a little hangover from my drinking session with the couple from the uk and realised I've list my Glasses.
I'm a little cheesed off now. I really liked them shades. Come on lady luck of random kindness and find my glasses.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment